Early Childhood: Foundation of Mental Health and Well-being
the workshop aimed to ensure identify,
support, and build mental health, attachment, resilience, self-esteem, and
communication in children.
What will you learn
• What do we mean by ‘mental health and well-being’ for young children, and how does this relate to their experience as young children?
• Factors that affect the mental health in children and a deep insight in each of them.
• What is the role of early year’s settings in developing the well-being and resilience of our children?
• How is it shaped by social differences and inequalities, and how can we improve young children’s mental and physical health?
• How can we support the parenting skills of present and future parents?
• Demonstrate an awareness of different approaches to promoting children’s well-being
• Communication being a key factor in connecting to children, how do identify the different ways of communication and create opportunities for the same.
• What is epigenetics and how does it impact the well-being of children?
- Early Childhood Educators and Parents
- 13 Lessons
- 03:46:36 Hours
- Intro Video00:02:50
- Video Lesson01:12:42
- Video used on slide - 400:05:28
- Video used on slide - 2600:09:39
- Quiz -1
- Video Lesson01:00:01
- Video used on slide - 7000:03:05
- Quiz - 2
- Video Lesson00:47:21
- Quiz - 3
- Video Lesson00:25:30
- Quiz - 4