Get Started with edbank
Get Started with Edbank
To ensure that you receive all communications from edbank in your inbox, we recommend that you add [email protected] in your contact list.
You will find helpful step-wise video tutorials on how-to-use edbank at https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVgu3VhI0nsWm3QH6CYRCuMkLuTpa5Vop
A more detailed video tutorial can be seen here - https://youtu.be/aDY1TECgpOs
What is "edbank resources"?
"edbank resources" is an online learning platform for educators. We are partnering with the world’s leading organisations and experts to offer high-quality online courses to educators.
To explore our courses, please visit our course catalog. Courses consist of videos, live classes (in some courses), presentations and text content, and a number of quizzes. Click on the course you are interested in to see more details and to enroll.
edbank courses are open to everyone. You must have access to an internet-connected device (mobile or computer).
To get started, sign up for an edbank account at https://resources.edbank.in/home/sign_up. You will need to enter the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Organisation Name
- Email address (Please enter this carefully as a verification email to activate your account will be sent here.)
- Select your country
- Mobile Number
- Create a password to access your edbank account
Once you have entered all the information, click on the register button.
Your full name will appear on any certificates that you earn. Please be careful when you enter your first name and last name.
Verifying your email address (account activation)
- Kindly check if the email is correct.
- If the email is not found in the inbox, kindly check in promotions, junk, and spam folders.
- Please mark the email as "Not Spam" / "Not Junk" (depending on your mail provider) and add [email protected] in your contacts list.
- Click on the link to verify the email address.
- If the verification email text link is not working, copy and paste the link given below it in a new browser window and click enter.
- In case, you do not get the verification email, please log in to your account and try resending the verification email again from your user profile page,
- After the verification, you can log in to edbank using the verified email address & password and enroll for any course.
Logging in to you edbank account
- Visit https://resources.edbank.in/home/login.
- Kindly login using the email address and password as entered by you during registration.
Retrieving a forgotten password
- Click on the Forgot password link below the password box on the login page.
- In the next screen, please enter your registered email address and click on the Reset password button.
- A new password will be emailed to you.
Enrolling for a course
- Please note that you can only enrol for a course if your account email is verified.
- When you find a course that interests you in the edbank course catalog, you can enroll for it by selecting the Enrol button on the course details page.
- Once you are enrolled for a course, the status of the Enrol button changes to Enrolled.
- Signing up for edbank and enrolling for a course are 2 different activities. Please remember to do both.
Where can I find my course?
Once enrolled your course will appear under My Courses.
How do I start my course?
Click on the Enrolled button on the course details page to start it (You must be enrolled for the course). Click on the respective lesson name to get started.
How do I mark a course or lesson as completed?
In the course view, once you have completed a lesson or quiz, please select the checkbox before the lesson name to mark it as completed. We have allowed you to do this so you can view the videos and attempt the quizzes multiple times to reinforce your learning.
When does my course start and end?
The course launch date and respective lesson availability is available on the course details page. There is no end date for a course since all edbank courses are self-paced. Only the first cohort follows a daily lesson launch.
What does it cost to take a course?
There is no cost for taking edbank courses when you do not opt for certification.
What do I pay to get a certificate?
A nominal platform fee per course certificate (inclusive of taxes) is payable. The option to pay for your certificate is available on completion of the respective course under the certificate tab.
Where can I find my course completion certificate?
When you have completed the course and paid the fee, your certificate download link is emailed to your registered email address. It is also available under your course LMS under the certificate tab, where you can access it by clicking Get Certificate.
How do I update my profile?
To update your email address, name, mobile number, change your edbank password or profile picture, please visit Manage Account > User Profile.
Things to do before generating your course completion certificate:
- Certificate generation is automated, please ensure your name and email address are correct.
- In case these have to be updated, please do this by editing them in the profile section.
- Please add [email protected] to your email contacts to receive the certificate email in the inbox.
- Have your payment related details handy (in most cases a nominal platform fee for certificates is charged).
How do I attempt the Quiz?
The quiz is available after attending each lesson.
Login in >> Manage Account >> My courses >> Start lesson(selected course) >> Quiz (left hand side under section - last item) >> Get started
How do I mark my course/lesson/quiz as completed?
- There is a checkmark before each lesson and quiz.
- Once you have been through the lesson or quiz and are satisfied with your understanding of the topic, please select the same to mark a lesson or quiz as completed. You must do this as you move forward in the course for each section.
- All lessons and quizzes need to marked as complete to be able to get certified.
How do I get my course completion certificate?
- After all lessons and quizzes are completed, please click on the certificate tab.
- Click on the Get Certificate button.
- On the next screen, click on the green Pay button.
- You will now be asked to select the payment option, after doing this follow the instructions.
- Do not close this window till the payment is successful notification, then you will be redirected back to the original course screen.
- You can now click on the Get Certificate window to view and download your certificate.
- You will also get an email from edbank with a link to directly access the certificate.
My account has been debited but I have not received my certificate. How do I proceed?
If the funds have been debited from your account/instrument and you have not received a confirmation from edbank, we request you to wait for 2 working days to initiate any complaint on it.
The reason is that the edbank automated system will reconcile the payment gateway status with our system's status. In case of successful order at the gateway, the same will be updated in our system and you will receive a confirmation along with related links/items.
In case of failed transactions at the gateway, the same shall be updated at our end and notified to the gateway to revert the payment to the source account/instrument. You will get a refund for this based on the gateway's and bank's timelines.
In case you do not receive a confirmation or update from edbank within 2 working days, kindly raise an issue by providing the following details to [email protected]
- Transaction ID
- UPI Reference number (if the transaction is via UPI)
- A screenshot of the transaction properly displaying the payment status, transaction ID and UPI Reference number (if the transaction is via UPI)
How do I receive a copy of the complementary book offered with "Coding in Early Years" course?
You will receive an email requesting your shipping address and other details within 2 working days from the successful certification and payment. We will then ship the book within 24 hours of receipt of the required shipping details. As per current delivery timelines, we expect you to receive the book within 7 days of sending in your details. Kindly note that the delivery of complimentary resource book is done free of cost only within India. We shall not be shipping to international locations.
How can I get help if my question is not answered here?
Kindly send your queries to [email protected]. Always send your edbank related queries using your edbank registered email address.